Snow & Ice Management
Spillane’s Nursery and Landscape offers the full range of commercial snow maintenance programs to ensure the safe and timely removal of snow and ice from all of our clients’ properties — including roadways, parking lots and walkways — throughout the winter season. Dozens of commercial and residential clients throughout Southeastern Massachusetts rely on our dependable, expert snow removal programs.
- Hazard markers placed throughout the property before the end of October to indicate location of storm drains, fire hydrants and fire lanes.
- All snow plowing of roadways, drive lanes and parking lots as necessary; costs based upon the number of inches of snow per storm.
- Sanding of all areas as many times as necessary throughout the duration of the storm; sand barrels provided and maintained through April 15th.
- Snow blowing and/or shoveling of all sidewalks, walkways, doorways, ramps, steps and hydrants – as many times as necessary throughout the storm.
- Application of pre- and post-spray treatments to asphalt, concrete, driveways, parking lots and walkways to reduce snow accumulation and icing.
- Application of materials to address icing conditions during the storm; options include sand only, salt only, sand/salt or magic salt; as much as possible, environmentally friendly products are used.
- Storage of removed snow as designated in the contract; optional services available for the removal of snow to an off-site location.
- Environmentally friendly de-icing