Spillane's Landscape Division
Experienced Landscape Construction & Maintenance
With 4 decades of experience, our professionals have handled every landscape challenge imaginable and we bring that accumulated knowledge directly to your job.
The Value of Experience
Our goal isn’t simply to make great first impressions but to create enduring beauty that grows stronger and healthier over time. From site prep to overseeing construction to managing the final touches, Spillane’s Nursery has you covered from start to finish.
Landscape construction and plantings are our specialty. We have 50 acres of plant material, ready and waiting so our customers can personally select and tag specific plants they want for their project. If we don’t have it, we work with hundreds of the best nurseries in the country and can bring it in.
No matter how large or small your site, we take pride in making sure all of our landscapes can be -- and will be -- easily maintained. We offer a full range of landscape maintenance programs to fit all budgets.
- Fertilizing Programs
- Weed Control
- Spring and Fall Cleanups
- Seasonal Annuals for Color
Tree and Shrub Maintenance
- Pruning and Hard Cut Backs
- Monitoring for Signs of Disease and Infestations
It’s our goal to keep your property looking its best all year long!
Hardscapes can add tremendous value to any landscape project. Effective hardscaping can even actually improve the accessibility to your property and create a maintenance-free surface.
Of course, the key to making sure your hardscape is not only beautiful, but structurally sound to withstand the test of time, is choosing the right partner.
Our specialties include:
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Stone Walls
- Natural Stepping Stone Paths
We use products from bricks, stone, bluestone, granite and more. The end result is a spectacular work of art that’s effortless to maintain and enhances the value of your home or business for years to come.
Spillane’s designs, installs and services irrigation systems. Create a worry-free lawn using state of the art products.
Affordably priced and professionally designed and installed irrigation systems and wells add value to your home.
Spillane’s Nursery uses widely recognized products by leaders in the irrigation industry.
The grass doesn’t always have to be greener in the neighbor’s yard!
Snow & Ice Management
Spillane’s Nursery and Landscape offers the full range of snow maintenance programs to ensure the safe and timely removal of snow and ice from all of our clients’ properties — including roadways, parking lots and walkways — throughout the winter season. To date, dozens of commercial and residential clients throughout Southeastern Massachusetts rely on our dependable, expert snow removal programs.
- Hazard markers placed throughout the property before the end of October to indicate location of storm drains, fire hydrants and fire lanes.
- All snow plowing of roadways, drive lanes and parking lots as necessary; costs based upon the number of inches of snow per storm.
- Sanding of all areas as many times as necessary throughout the duration of the storm; sand barrels provided and maintained through April 15th.
- Snow blowing and/or shoveling of all sidewalks, walkways, doorways, ramps, steps and hydrants – as many times as necessary throughout the storm.
- Application of pre- and post-spray treatments to asphalt, concrete, driveways, parking lots and walkways to reduce snow accumulation and icing.
- Application of materials to address icing conditions during the storm; options include sand only, salt only, sand/salt or magic salt; as much as possible, environmentally friendly products are used.
- Spillane’s will cover the costs of any damage we cause to curbs, berms, bumpers and landscaped areas.
- Storage of removed snow as designated in the contract; optional services available for the removal of snow to an off-site location.
- Environmentally friendly de-icing